Research and Professional Development Grants
Grants of up to $500 are available throughout the year for current Minnesota State Mankato students and employees who plan to conduct research or attend professional development opportunities concerned with the status of women and/or gender related issues. Grants are generally available in both fall and spring semesters and are distributed through a competitive application process.
- Current Minnesota State Mankato students and employees.
- All faculty and staff must to be employed the semester following the grant period of the award.
- Students must be enrolled at the time of the activity, whether conducting research or attending a professional development opportunity.
- RSO members applying for grants must complete individual applications. Note: not all members are guaranteed a grant reward.
- Proposals are accepted for activities occurring in the fall and spring semesters of the academic calendar and must be completed by prior to June 1st.
- Activity must be related to the status of women and/or gender related issues.
- Applicants must demonstrate a benefit to their own professional development through the activity.
- Applicants must demonstrate a benefit to the Minnesota State Mankato community.
Donations can be made to support women faculty and staff with a gift that will impact their growth in leadership. Please click on Donate Now to send your gift.